If you read our content, they you’ve probably noticed that we love branding cyber security companies. It’s something we are incredibly passionate about. Many people ask me where this passion comes from. At first, we couldn’t really say. So, we decided to give it some thought.
And then it hit us: as a branding studio, we have a lot in common with cyber security companies. More than one would think, actually. For example:
- Creativity is the catalyst
- To deal with threats that are becoming more and mor advanced, cyber security companies must get very creative in trying to come up with new solutions. And creativity, as you, know, is the basis for every branding studio.
- One step ahead of the game
- To be successful, cyber security companies must know
- everything there is to know in their field of expertise. The same goes for us. To create memorable branding, we need to be familiar with the latest trends, marketing tools, and audience behaviors. Being up-to-date is not a luxury. It’s a necessity.
- The basics
- In cyber security, there is no room for shortcuts. You either know what
- you are doing or you don’t. You either have the experience, or you don’t. The solution either works, or it doesn’t. Branding studios are the same way. In order to brand effectively, you need a ton of experience. You also need to be familiar with all the biggest brands, and the key formulas that make them so successful.
- To develop effective security products or services, cyber
- security specialists often try to understand the attackers’ motivation and thought process. During the branding process, we often try to put themselves in our clients’ shoes, in order to fully understand their needs, wishes, constraints and market opportunities.
It’s these similarities – as well as the countless differences – that make branding cyber security companies so exciting!